Craften is a reimagined dining experience in Knightdale, NC, combining the variety of a food hall with the hospitality of a traditional restaurant. With their flagship location opening in February 2022, Craften partnered with Food Seen to support all launch initiatives – including social media marketing strategy, digital advertising, and public relations.
Services in Detail
- Created & established all existing social media platforms for Craften’s brand
- Developed Craften’s digital marketing strategy from scratch
- Designed digital ads to increase profile traffic and brand awareness
- Provided professional photography to support website, social media, public relations, and additional marketing collateral needs
- Supported community and media outreach to garner publicity in print and online media publications
- Ongoing social media management, content creation and community engagement
Content Creation Digital Ads Professional Photography Public Relations Social Media Marketing
At the time of opening, had established an Instagram audience of 3,000 authentic followers
Launch month resulted in 265K Instagram Impressions, 14.5K Reach on Instagram, 1.4K Web Taps and 13K Profile Views.
Published articles, including The News & Observer, Triangle Business Journal, Raleigh Magazine, Downtowner, Visit Raleigh and more.
Food Seen’s organization and focus is impressive. They understand our business and it’s needs and support us on implementing new ideas.”
— Director of Operations, Craften
Craften in the News